Codecademy releases its first educational app, a.k.a. your new subway time killer
My (male) friend was recently raped and nearly everyone he knew either said it was his fault or he wasn’t actually raped. I can’t convince him that not all people think like this. Please reblog if you know that men can be raped just like women.
Fake ‘Simpsons' movies get real posters | MTV
GODDAMMIT GODDAMMIT FUCK
IS ALL OF THAT PURRING COMING FROM THAT TINY THING
OH MY GOODNESS IT’S SO VOCAL IT’S ADORABLE!!!
yo guys all siamese are like this. very loud/vocal/talkative, and very, very needy/affectionate
- "Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn."
- "I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore."
- "Go ahead, make my day."
- "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
- "Show me the money!"
- "You can’t handle the truth!"
- "Round up the usual suspects."
- "I’ll have what she’s having."
- "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
- "You’re gonna need a bigger boat."
- "I see dead people."
- "It’s alive! It’s alive!"
- "Houston, we have a problem."
- "You’ve got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’ Well, do ya, punk?"
- "You had me at ‘hello.’"
- "Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape."
- "Here’s Johnny!"
- "Hasta la vista, baby."
- "Toga! Toga!"
- "I’m king of the world!"
- "You’re trying to seduce me. Aren’t you?"
- “No. I am your father.”
- “What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.”
- “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.”
i spent 15 mins making this rather than writing
I was sitting out on the porch of our bungalow eating my watermelon when I see what seemed to be a butterfly fluttering around. On closer inspection I realized it was a little bat with a bunch of huge fire ants biting him!! He was crying and trembling so I yelled for BF the animal whisperer to come help. He told me to go get some tools so I grabbed tweezers and chopsticks lol. We carefully pulled the ants off- we had to kill most of them as they would not let go of the bat. The bat stayed still while we worked on him and then once he was free he flew around in circles, flying SUPER close to our heads. I think he was thanking us :)
fun fact: bats are super adorable, helpful, and do not deserve their bad reputation
Look at that grin. She’s so fucking pleased with herself.